Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dishwasher Soap

ingredients in dishwasher soap
As I posted before here I am on a mission to replace my already Earth Friendly cleaning products with some better home made ones.  I started with dishwasher soap.  The recipe I used was from Earth Easy (check out this great website!)  it was..

Equal parts Borax and Super Washing Soda.  I also added distilled white vinegar to the rinse aid compartment.  They came out....CLEAN!  Some of the glasses had some spots if you looked close, I don't look that close! You should try it! 

I LOVE knowing exactly what is in what I am cleaning my dishes with,
I LOVE not having any plastic bottle to recycle ,
I LOVE that in the end it saves me money,
I LOVE that both the ingredients are all natural and both are product and companies that have been around for a LONG time and tried and true products!

No comments:

Post a Comment