Monday, May 3, 2010

Recycled Clothesline

So last year I asked and asked for a clothesline to hang out my laundry. I LOVE the smell of clothes off the line!!! One of my favorite smells!  After waiting awhile I decided to make on myself---- anyone that knows my ability to build, cut or measure will laugh!  Needless to say Mason and I built ourselves a very nice long clothes line, with a short line for mason to reach for his clothes. 

Apparently it was in the wrong spot...so my husband decided to take it down at the end of the season and promised to make me a new one this spring....well he came thru! 

He fasioned me a recycled clothesline.  He used old metal fence posts and poles from a broked screen house we had and welded a wonderful clothesline. He welded small loops for the string to go thru too and painted it green! (my favorite color).
 Here is a pic....
I love my new clothes line and I have challenged my self to NOT use the dry until the winter, when the clothes freeze instead of dry.  I will let you know how I do.
Thanks Warren!

1 comment:

  1. We don't even have a dryer and sometimes it takes 2 FULL DAYS to dry our clothes in the rainy season. I love the smell too!

    ReplyDelete