Saturday, November 6, 2010

Earth Friendly Mama's Barefoot Book Store!


As soon as I saw these books I knew they would be perfect for my family!
Some of the collections they have are:
Fun first steps
Natural Child
Travel the world
Tell me a story
and gifts!
So I signed right up to become an Ambassador to help share this unique collection of carefully crafted books and gifts to help children on their journey to becoming happy, engaged members of the global community!
They are Whimsical, Inspiring, Wholesome , Educational and Fun!

The company started with two stay at home moms right here in MA!
I am all about supporting small businesses (having one myself). These women are amazing! They give back to the global community and they are promoting a product that fosters a love of learning in children. I could go on and on about this great company, instead come check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment