Sunday, January 15, 2012

Its been a long time!

Dear Blogger friends, Family and Followers!

 I have not posted anything on my blog since July! The reason for this was a conscious decision during the summer to "unplug". and I did!  Then I kind of got used to the idea of not sitting down at the computer to "surf", "blog" or "search" (unless absolutely necessary!)  It has been a wonderful experience, tho it was hard at first.  I missed updating friends, family and followers on what we were doing with our summer. It has been even harder not to share our home school activities with you all! 

I have been taking pictures all along as if I was planning posts! During the next few weeks I am going to try to put together a couple of post that highlight some of our fun or educations activities I feel would be nice to share.  I hope you all have been happy and having fun in all your adventures!

Love.
Kerry

2 comments:

  1. Kerry, I wish you and your family Happy New Year :)
    Can't wait to see your interesting activities :)
    Welcome back to bloggosphere ;)

    Nataša

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what you were doing. I'm glad you enjoyed your time. I'll check again soon. love,Vicki

    ReplyDelete